Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shacked Up at the HoJo

Glazing done, kilns unloaded with nary a scorched hand.  Kara, the Bean, and I are on the road to Fairhope, AL for the 37th Annual Outdoor Art Show put on by the Eastern Shore Art Center.  We were here last year and I sold pretty well, so we will see how pots fit into the southern Alabama market in this wacked out economic mess we find ourselves in.  At least we will get to spend some QT with Kara's aunt, uncle and cousins.  I think if the weather holds we should have a good sale, nows the time for me to put into practice all of Bruce Baker's advice on how to sell work.  All this gathered from a cd burned from a cd no telling how many times over.  It was a gift, and I will let y'all know how the sale goes and hopefully have some pics up soon.  
P.S.  I really enjoyed the NC Potter's Conference last weekend, Mark Pharis is the man and amazing and pretty much blew me away.  More on that later.  Goodnight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment