Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gearing Up for Another Opening


So, after spending the day glued to the computer, sorting email addresses and trying to streamline my emailing announcement method and then jumping into planning for tonight's Basic Glaze Chemistry Class at the Artscenter in Carrboro, NC, I am more than ready for an opening on Friday night.  My show, "Hollerin':  My Appalachia in Ceramica", has an opening Friday, June 19, 5-7pm, with refreshments and 3 other artists with solo shows all under the Durham Art Guild roof.  I seldom say this, but I am looking forward to the reception.  I must be a little tired at the moment and I could  also go for some catharsis before a hard week of family medical processes and trying to get back in the studio to keep on keeping on.  Hope to see some of you at the opening, and thanks to all the pottery lover's who came to my sale last weekend.  The Nine Toes Pottery 1st Annual Happy Sprummer Sale was a resounding success, ending up being the best sale I have had to date.   Now, that's what you want, isn't it.  High five to all and peace and carrots. 

2 comments:

  1. i hardly ever say that either... have fun at the opening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your show. Sounds like your super busy!I hope you have a good turn out. You'll have to tell me your formula for such a good home sale!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete