Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Sprummer Sale!



I am busily getting ready for the 1st Annual Nine Toes Pottery Happy Sprummer Sale which is going on this weekend, Saturday June 13, 10-4pm and Sunday June 14 12-4 pm.  I have lots of earthenware pots together and I am squeezing in one last cone 6 soda firing before the sale.  In fact, I loaded the soda kiln at Doug Dotson's studio today and will be firing it off tomorrow.  I will keep everyone abreast (promise no month long hiatus) of the firing and results.  Come on out to the sale if you would like to see the pots firsthand.  Also, my lovely and amazing wife will have some of her ironwork on display and available for purchase.  She has some incredible iron side tables with very colorful tops and a few wall pieces of the same ilk.  Details are in the sidebar to the right, with directions to the studio further down the page, so scroll on down.  Hope to see you there, tell your pottery lovin' friends, and keep on keepin' on.  More later. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment