Monday, August 24, 2009

Gearing up for September

So, a day late and a dollar short, I'm slowly turning up the shred level to 11 (as Marty Fielding so eloquently put it on Facebook) to get enough pots together for 3 huge events (for me) in September-October.  September 12, I'll be in Charlotte, NC for the 5th Annual Potters Market Invitational at the Mint Museum.  This is an awesome event, and I nearly sold out in the first couple of hours last year, so I am bound and determined to take more pots this year.  Later in September, the weekend of 25, 26, and 27th, I am back in the Triangle for the 7th Annual Three Guys* and Some Pottery Sale at Doug Dotson Pottery with the honorable Doug Dotson, and the comely, yet not a guy, Kelly O'Briant.  Every year this sale has gotten better and better with lots of interest and attendance with reflective sales.  The first weekend in October, I'm back to Charlotte, NC for the Circle Sale at Amy Sanders home and pottery.  I'm honored to be invited by this great group of Charlotte area ceramic artists, and I'm excited about hanging out with them and hopefully selling a few pots.  So, why am I typing and not potting?!?!?  back to the studio...

No comments:

Post a Comment