Sunday, September 20, 2009

September Sales (on by!)




This coming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, September 25, 26, 27, with Friday, Sept. 25, 6-9pm opening reception, and Sat, Sept 26, 10-4pm and Sun, Sept 27, 12-4pm, the 7th Annual 3 Guys* and Some Pottery Sale will descend upon Doug Dotson Pottery near Pittsboro and Chapel Hill, NC.  I will have my highly decorated functional earthenware for sale alongside the earthy and comfortable soda fired stoneware of Doug Dotson and the elegant, yet familiar and colorful porcelain of Kelly O'Briant.  We will be joined by Matthew Thomason who will have handmade journals, cards and some paintings on hand.  Last year's sale was great and we are looking forward to another weekend of hanging out, snacking and selling some pots (and prints!).  Come on out into the woods and join us, bring your friends and spread the word about this special studio sale.  You can visit www.dougdotsonpottery.com for more details, or for you facebookers check out the 3 Guys* and Some Pottery facebook page , become a fan and invite others. 
The next weekend, October 3, I will join the Circle of Eight for their Fall Sale as an invited guest artist.  The Circle is a group of Charlotte area ceramic artists which include Amy Sanders, Ron Philbeck, Julie Wiggins, Jennifer Mecca, Greg Scott and Adrienne Dellinger.  I'm excited to be part of this sale and I am looking forward to hanging out and selling some pots with these talented potters in the Queen City.  The sale will be 10-4 pm at 1225 Dade Street, Charlotte, NC 28205.  You can call (704) 650-5662 or check out this link at the Circle Sale for more info.



I'm in a few invitational sales later in December and I'll send out some info about those later, and I'm hoping to have my annual holiday studio sale also come December, but Kara and I are expecting another little baby boy the first week of November so Im not sure what this Fall/Winter will bring.  Come on out to the aforementioned sales and check out the pots I have available now, because I may not be working so much in the studio as holding things together at home for all the Peterberrys and pets. 

Hope to see y'all and Happy Autumn!
-- 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your tag line should have read, "September Sales (On Buy)" :-0

    Good luck. you pots are looking good!

    ReplyDelete