Monday, September 6, 2010

Does a candle have three ends?

September is proving be a crazy month: 2 sales, anniversary, my son's, mother's and sister-in-law's birthdays, and a workshop in between. Whew!

So, gearing up for the Potters' Market Invitational Show at the Mint Museum in Charlotte, NC this weekend. This is an incredible show, with 40+ of North Carolina's best ceramic artists, and I'm honored to be part of it again this year. It's a bit nutty, somewhat of a buying frenzy like I have never seen, or at least in the past, hope this year holds up to memory. I've got some help to aid me in sales and wrapping pots, Teresa Pietsch and Ron Philbeck have volunteered to free me up a little bit amidst all the cash and pottery flying through the air. I jest, but also I do not. The sale is Saturday, September 11, 10-4pm, short and sweet and definitely something for pottery lovers to catch. Check out this link for more info:
Potters' Market Invitational 2010

I've included a few process photos of work I'll have at the Mint Sale. The blue jar is not mine, but is the image for this year's sale postcard. Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Love peeking into your kiln -- and seeing those t-pots slipped and ready to fire. What a great sale you have coming up -- hope those pieces fly off the shelves (good thing you have helpers - lol)

    ReplyDelete